Obras del artista
Plastic artist, self-taught, without noticeable influence of any artistic movement throughout his career, always in search of a way to express what is inside. Use your hands to create. Everything that can be seen in his work is impregnated with his fingerprints, establishing a connection between the soft and cold texture of the painting, the rigidness of the material and the warmth of his emotions, which results in a work in which unique sensations are perceived. The artistic trend where we can place this artist is in Abstract Expressionism. Undoubtedly, he is a character that as time goes by surprises us even more with his ideas, concerns and thoughts loaded with Art, where the limit does not exist.
From his first works is characterized by unleashing a large dose of energy that flows between the colorful strokes. For him, each work has a meaning and a why to exist. Any element serves as a support to your creativity without limit, whether it is fabric, paper, wood, glass, porcelain or any surface that is seduced by your fingers and thus express, with them, your plastic vision of life, fusing color, strength And heat. In short, his work is vitalist par excellence, without dark periods.
Héctor Cubas has been recognized by art critics, who highlight the purity of his colors and the ingenuity of his strokes, defining him as unique.
Between his individual and collective exhibitions, they emphasize:
- Individual exhibition Ateneo de Caracas, year 1995
- Individual participation in the Coral Gable International Art Fair, representing Venezuela, held in Miami, 1996
- Individual exhibition Hotel Radisson, Miami, year 1996
- Individual exhibition Ateneo de Caracas, year 1996
- Individual exhibition Art Gallery Plaza Las Américas, Caracas-Venezuela year 1997
- Individual exhibition Ateneo de Caracas year 1997
- Collective exhibition Los Naranjos Shopping Center, Caracas-Venezuela, year 1998.
- Individual exhibition Ateneo de Caracas year 1998
- Collective exhibition Art Gallery Centro Comercial Boleíta Caracas-Venezuela, year 1999
- Individual exhibition Ateneo de Caracas year 1999
- Individual exhibition Athenaeum of Caracas year 2000 and Prize to the best stand Exhibition.
- IESA Caracas-Venezuela collective exhibition, year 2001
- Collective exhibition Casa Esmeralda Caracas-Venezuela, year 2001
- Individual exhibition Ateneo de Caracas year 2001 and Prize for the best exhibition stand.
- Batik Art Gallery Collective Exhibition, Barcelona-Spain, year 2002
- Collective Exhibition Association of Technical Surveyors, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, year 2002
- Collective Exhibition Punta Larga Shopping Center, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, year 2002
- Individual exhibition Athenaeum of Caracas year 2002 and Prize to the best stand Exhibition.
- Individual and permanent exhibition in two galleries stores, own in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, from 2003 to 2007
- Collective Exhibition Bodegas Monje Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, year 2011
- Collective Exhibition at the MAC Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, year 2011
- Individual and permanent exhibition at Restaurante La cuchara, Madrid - Spain, year 2013
|Fecha de Participación:||23 Ago 2019|