Drop down menu
I was born in Paris (France) in 1965.
Author of more than 150 works, some uncatalogued.
Since my childhood I have always had a passion for painting, running hours watching paint the pastelists the Rastro and getting my first recognition of the ten years playing Picasso "Maya with doll"
In the 2015 year he adopted the pseudonym amount Concha Senderuela and my first exhibition with artist Paola Fernández Torres "Women in Art"
In the same year he became part of a group of artists Space U.
Since then I have participated in several group exhibitions:
- 2016 "Le theme des Migrations" Maison de la Culture, Tetouan (Morocco)
- 2016 "Le theme des migrations" Catholic Church (Iberia) in Tangier (Morocco)
- 2016 "Empleadxs MNCARS" National Museum Reina Sofía Art Center
- 2016 "El Camino" Bkarte, Madrid
- 2016 "El Camino" Canovas del Castillo Cultural Center, Madrid
- 2016 "Portraits" Canovas del Castillo Cultural Center, Madrid
- 2017 "Great Masters of painting III" Bkarte, Madrid
- 2017 "Free Theme" Real Club de Golf La Herrería, El Escorial
- 2017 "The setting of the Real Club de Golf La Herrería, El Escorial
|Participation Date:||Jul 30 2015|